بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ

Dengan menyebut nama Allah Yang Maha Pemurah lagi Maha Penyayang

Friday 1 November 2013

Watching Movie


السلام عليكم 

Almost everybody watch Movie right ? Some time, It will be the most common hobby in modern society. Yup, it is one of my favourite hobbies. You must be enjoy watching it either at cinema or home. For me, I prefer to watch at cinema with my friends and family. I can watch all genre of movies except horror movie. I prefer to stay at home than watching horror movie at cinema. But still can watch it if at home. I love to watch cartoon and action movie, so do invite me to watch any upcoming cartoon or action movie at cinema hihihihi *take note* 


 hye, i'm one of the student Monster University
Yup, this is one of my favourite movie



No comments:

Post a Comment