بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ

Dengan menyebut nama Allah Yang Maha Pemurah lagi Maha Penyayang

Friday 1 November 2013

Driving

السلام عليكم 


I love driving too much. After SPM, my father sent me to driving class to get a driving licence and passed for one time test. Since I got a licence, I be a driver for my mother every day to send her work. Even thou, I have to wake up early, It's not burden for me because I love driving so much. I don't have a problem to drive any car because I know to drive manual and auto car. I had a bad experience when my car suddenly can't start at roundabout. Luckly, there were two guys helped me to push the car at the side of the road. If not, that will be along jammed. However, it did not break my spirit to continue driving.


No comments:

Post a Comment